Today, Chong from Yozonetech will explain to us what is heat shrinkable tube?
1. What is heat shrinkable tube
Heat shrinkable tube is a special polyolefin material heat shrinkable tube. The outer layer is made of soft cross-linked polyolefin material and the inner layer of hot melt adhesive. The outer layer material has the characteristics of insulation, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, etc.
Second, what is PFA heat shrinkable tube
PFA heat shrinkable tube is made of fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer (perfluoroethylene propylene copolymer). PFA heat shrinkable tube has the functions of high temperature shrinkage, soft flame retardant, insulation and anti-corrosion, so PFA heat-shrinkable tube is widely used in the insulation protection of various wiring harnesses, solder joints and inductors, as well as the rust and corrosion protection of metal pipes and rods. etc. The PFA heat shrinkable tube is made of non-flammable materials, which can effectively prevent the spread of the flame and effectively alleviate the spread of the fire. PFA heat shrinkable tube is extremely resistant to temperature, it can work normally in the environment of -80℃-250℃, and there will be no problems in work due to temperature. The polymer material of the PFA heat shrinkable tube will undergo a change from a glass state to a high elastic state with the temperature from low to high. When the PFA heat shrinkable tube is in a glass state, its performance is close to that of plastic, and when it is in a high elastic state, its performance is close to that of plastic. close to rubber. In addition, PFA heat shrinkable tube also has excellent chemical resistance, except that it will react with fluorine element, molten alkali metal and so on at high temperature, it will not be corroded when it comes into contact with other chemicals.
Third, the performance characteristics of PFA heat shrinkable tube
1. High and low temperature resistance -200-260℃.
2. Non-sticky, water and oil: water contact angle = 115°.
3. Non-flammability. It will not burn in the air (oxygen index gt95VOL%).
4. Corrosion resistance. Only elemental fluorine at high temperature, alkali metal works with it, and has no effect on all other concentrated and dilute inorganic organic acids, alkalis and esters.
5. Electrical reliability and high insulation. 60HZ-60MHZ high and low temperature, the dielectric constant viscosity is 2.1. Even if the surface is damaged by diving, there will be no conductive tracks. Leakage.
6. Low friction: the coefficient of kinetic friction is 0.2-0.3.
Fourth, the use of PFA heat shrinkable tube
Widely used in important technology industries such as electronics, computers, electric heating, communications, etc., such as micro-transformers, special sensors can be customized for various temperatures, specifications, color products
That's all for today, please Chong continue to explain to us in the next issue!