YOZONETECH PTFE tube is a commonly used hose in industry. The temperature ranges from -20℃ to +180℃ for vibration, displacement, discharge, and thermal expansion and contraction compensation in pipelines. The material is made of pure polytetrafluoroethylene, which is heat-treated to form a spiral. At present, the small diameter can be DN15 and the diameter can be DN250. Generally, the diameter below DN50 is dispersed polytetrafluoroethylene, and that greater than DN50 is dispersed polytetrafluoroethylene. It is made by winding PTFE control. The connection mode is flanged, the screws are symmetrical and tightened slowly. There are compression type, middle compression type and fixed pin.
Users can reasonably choose the type of fast connector according to the use requirements and the characteristics of the connector. (including working pressure, the nature and flow rate of the medium used, temperature, corrosive and environmental temperature, the number of pipes and the form of connections, etc.) Spherical (convex connectors) and conical (concave connectors) of the spherical joint shall be protected during the use and transportation, and shall not be scratched or bumped, so as not to affect the continuous sealing of the connectors.
YOZONETCH PTFE tube advantages:
1. Excellent high and low temperature resistance. Long-term use at 342℃ has little effect on the temperature range of PTFE.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance. Can withstand more than 300℃ all kinds of strong acid (including aqua aqua), strong oxidant, reducing agent and all kinds of organic solvents, molten alkali metal, fluoride media and other organic solvents.
3, good insulation performance, up to 1018 ohm/cm, not affected by the environment and frequency, low dielectric loss, high penetration voltage.
4. PTFE tube has unique self-sliding performance. Its friction coefficient in plastic is small, it is a kind of better smooth material without oil.
5. Not greasy in appearance. It does not adhere to the surface of known solid materials, which are solid materials with low surface energy.
6. Excellent atmospheric aging resistance, radiation resistance and low permeability. It can be exposed to the atmosphere for a long time without changing its appearance or function.
7. PTFE tube has high incombustibility, limit oxygen index is less than 90, and incineration grade is V-0.