FEP pipe is a soluble fluoroplastic pipe, which inherits most of the characteristics of other fluoroplastic pipes (PTFE pipes), and is also easier to form, and can produce fluoroplastic pipes with a long continuous length. Due to the solubility and ductility of FEP materials, various forms of fluoroplastic pipes can be produced. The FEP tube has high transparency, which can observe the internal fluid delivery.
FEP tube characteristics:
1. High transparency, suitable for monitoring internal chemical delivery.
2. Low friction
3. Excellent chemical resistance, chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
4. Wide working temperature range, the theoretical working temperature of FEP management can reach 200℃
5. It can be manufactured continuously, and the FEP pipe can be produced with a continuous length of 500 meters or even longer.
6. Weldable. Due to its solubility, the FEP pipe can be welded at the joint connection
FEP tube application:
1. Electronic insulation. FEP pipe has excellent insulation properties and can be used as wire and cable insulation.
2. Chemical fluid delivery device. FEP tubing is resistant to most chemicals.
3. Underground sampling water pipeline. In groundwater analysis, FEP pipes are used to transport water. Due to the extremely high purity of the material, groundwater can be pumped through the hose to the surface without contaminating the measured object and affecting the measurement results.
4. Heat shrink tubing. FEP can also be produced as heat shrinkable tubing and is used for paint delivery rollers in printing machinery. High surface quality prevents sticking, contamination and discoloration of the material to be printed.
5. Medical industry. In the medical industry, FEP tubing is mainly used as a catheter or in the field of endoscopy. It also prevents contamination of the transported fluid during infusion. Biocompatibility is therefore also excellent for FEP in medical applications. FEP can be sterilized by all conventional methods.
6. Heat exchanger. The heat exchanger uses FEP tubes with long service life and simple welding.
7. Water treatment. Due to its UV resistance and high transmission rate, FEP pipe is very suitable for use as UV spiral pipe in water purification system. As water is pumped through FEP coils, it is exposed to direct UV radiation. This kills potential bacteria in the water, leaving the FEP pipe unaffected. The tubing is wrapped around the UV lamp through which the liquid is passed during the cleaning process. This complex manufacturing process allows the final product to transport a significantly increased amount of water into the active area of radiation over an extended period of time. The method is equally suitable for purifying polluted industrial water and treating polluted groundwater. Combined with modern filtration technology, drinking water quality can be achieved.