1. We use PVDF tube (polyvinylidene fluoride) as an ideal material for transporting ultra-pure fluids in the pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries because of its inherent high purity, smooth inner surface and extremely low fluid permeability through its walls.
2. PVDF tube is widely used in pure water system and urban water treatment, which also benefits from its advantages of resistance to strong disinfection solutions and no additives or harmful metal ion "extractables".
3. Sometimes engineering applications require pipes with excellent chemical resistance, high purity and very good mechanical properties, so engineers designed PVDF. PVDF plays a very important role in chemical lining or protective barrier applications
4. PVDF is superior to other fluoropolymers in terms of creep resistance.
• High dielectric constant
• Excellent thermal stability
• UV resistant (does not age)
• Excellent resistance to radiation
• Excellent resistance to creep and fatigue
• Working temperature from -20°C to +130°C
• Often used as insulation and protection cover in chemical applications
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: YOZONE
Material brand: Daikin chemical, DuPont. Dongyue & Chenguang (Domestic)
Color: Black, customized.
Working temperature: -20°C - +130°C
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Chemical Resistance: stable in most medium.
Electrical Property: Insulation Resistant
Certification: UL, CE, FDA, RoHS, REACH.
Test: SGS passed
Service Life: Depends on environment, please kindly consult our engineers.
Application: Petroleum transportation, food procession, electrical and etc.
100000 Meter/Meters per Month PVDF Tube
Packaging & Delivery
PVDF Tube into Carton and Wooden Pallet
Port: Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao.