Resistance to chemicals and solvents, and the ability to work at high and low temperatures are the main advantages of PTFE rods. It also has a very low coefficient of friction and is often used in food contact applications. It has good thermal stability and good electrical properties, but it is not suitable for wear applications and is difficult to combine with other materials.Applications
- Temperature: -200°C to +260°C.
- Very good sliding properties and anti-adhesive.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and UV.
- Outstanding resistance to low and high temperatures.
- Food approved.
- Complies with EC No. 1953/2004 and EC No. 10/2011 for plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Complies with FDA food regulations 21 CFR 177.1550 and FDA 21 CFR 175.300.
- Offers a class UL94 V-0 flammability rating, meaning the polymer will self-extinguish after removal of flame.
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: YOZONE
Model Number: tsmcay-08
Pipe Material: 100% Virgin PTFE
Material brand: Daikin chemical, DuPont. Dongyue & Chenguang (Domestic)
Specification: Dia. 6 - 350 mm
Density: 2.16 - 2.3g/cm³
Tensile strength: 25 MPa
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Working Temperature: -60 - 240°C
Chemical Resistance: stable in most medium.
Electrical Property: Insulation Resistant
Certification: UL, CE, FDA, RoHS, REACH.
Test: SGS passed
Service Life: Depends on environment, please kindly consult our engineers.
Application: Petroleum transportation, food procession, electrical and etc.
20 Tons per Month Plastic PTFE Extruded Rod
1-10: 3 days
11-500: 7 days
501-1000: 15 days
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic PTFE Coating into Spool in Carton or Wooden Pallet
Port: Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao.
Yozonetech PTFE rod use 100% virgin PTFE raw material, so our rod has no impurities.