When chlorine atoms are added to the whole, the melt index will decrease.
Therefore, PCTFE can be used for extrusion, injection molding and hot pressing.
It also helps improve the transparency of the material, the creep resistance and the hardness of the polymer.
• Especially suitable for cryogenic applications
• Excellent resistance to creep
• Dimensionally stable over a wide temperature range
• Extremely low gas permeability
• FDA approval
• Transparent and coloured compounds
• Working temperature from -240°C to +150˚C
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: YOZONE
Model Number: tsmcay-17
Material brand: Daikin chemical, DuPont. Dongyue & Chenguang (Domestic)
Color: White, customized.
Working temperature: -240°C - +150°C
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Electrical Property: Insulation Resistant
Certification: UL, CE, FDA, RoHS, REACH.
Test: SGS passed
Service Life: Depends on environment, please kindly consult our engineers.
Application: Petroleum transportation, food procession, electrical and etc.
100000 Meter/Meters per Month PCTFE Tube
Packaging & Delivery
PCTFE Tube into Carton and Wooden Pallet
Port: Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao.